Divino has been hugely successful in the USA with a big endorsement from Oprah winfrey ! Sales have increased 45% yoy . Am Brands have seeked out a real opportunity to offer the retailers and consumers this very unique product with real Italian provenance
- Healthy Italian fruit sorbet encases in the natural fruit shell
- 5 flavours in the range all with 100% natural ingredients.
- Factory located in the Amalfi Coast, Italy.
- Second generation family facility.
- Fruits sourced locally, within 150 miles.
- Fruits picked when ripe.
- Production is done at height of season.
- 24 month shelf life.
- At our factory in the Amalfi Coast, we pick specifically selected fruits from nearby regions. Once these fruits arrive to our factory, we cut them in half, scoop out their pulp by hand and then turn this fruit pulp into a fresh and natural sorbet
- We then take this sorbet and place it by hand back into the peel of the original fruit. We place the once cut halves of the fruit back together, blast freeze and package them.
- Local to Mt. Vesuvius, which supplies factory with natural volcanic enriched water, a serious game-changer.
- Divino is Italian for ‘divine’
- Many customers purchase multiple units at the same time
Divino serves as a number of things to a number of types of people from different ages, background and ethnicities. What these people find is an indulgent escape from the daily routine, that might remind them of somewhere, sometime or someone. Others simply find it refreshing and an amazing and easy idea to impress family or friends for a dinner or celebration.
The frozen novelty category was built on milk-based items. As the consumer has become more health focused, the core ingredients have shifted to water and fruit
To innovate, we put it on a stick. Then we got creative, we put it back inside the fruit.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Gluten-free certified
- 100 calories per box
- Quality, traceability and history
- Grab and go
- Spoon & serving tray included
- Pure natural ingredients
- Portion control
- Made in Italy
- Lemon , Orange , Kiwi , Peach and Plum variants